From ingrown toenails to treatments for surgery, our medical professionals are trained and equipped to handle all of your foot and ankle needs at any of our convenient office locations. To help you understand your options, we've included descriptions of some of the leading services at Foot and Ankle Physicians, PA on this page.
- Achilles tendonitis and Achilles tendon repairs
- Ankle arthroscopy and Cartilage repair
- Ankle sprains and Ankle Instability
- Arthritis of the Foot and Ankle
- Athletic injuries
- Bunions, hammertoes and forefoot deformities
- Corns and calluses
- Diabetic feet and Diabetic Ulcers
- Diabetic Fractures and Deformity
- Feet affected by Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Flatfoot Pain and Deformities
- Foot and Ankle Pain
- Fractures of the Foot and Ankle
- General Ankle Pain
- Geriatric foot care
- Heel pain
- Foot and Ankle Injuries
- Midfoot Sprain and Fracture (Lis Franc's Joint)
- Neuromas and Nerve Problems
- Pediatric foot and ankle problems
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Reconstructive Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Stress Fractures
- Sports Medicine of the Foot and Ankle
- Tendonitis and Tendon injuries
- Unsuccessful previous surgery
What Sets Us Apart?
We work to stay on top of newer treatments as they emerge, be it a new treatment for warts or an improved surgical procedure. Dr. Fjelstad enjoys learning new procedures that enhance patient outcomes, and dislikes new treatment plans that are more fad and fancy than substance.
Procedures Avilable (that improve treatment)
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Endoscopic Plantar Fasciotomy (EPF)
- CO2 and Pulse Dye laser treatments (in office availability)
- Nerve Decompression (as compared to neuroma excision)
- FUN: We enjoy patient contact and want you to feel comfortable in our office.
If we feel you need a referral to a specialist to assist in your care, we will refer you to the best individual or group that fits your needs, someone that we would see as a patient in similar circumstances. As an independent practice, we are not bound by large medical system or group practice to see one of their doctors. We refer you to who we think is best.