As our lives have changes as a result of Covid-19, we have all made adjustments to our daily routine. Our office will remain open at this time unless changes occur that we cannot foresee. We have put into place cleaning mandates as recommended by the CDC and the Mn Department of Health. Our rooms are thoroughly cleaned between patients. Other common surfaces are cleaned every hour. We have also adjusted our patient schedule to increase social distancing and insure that patients are not coming in and hanging out in the waiting room. Prospective new patients can enable the system to work better by filling out patient information pages online before they come in. We will do our best to get you in, out and going. First and foremost do what is best for you and your family. However we will be available for any urgent care that is needed, keeping your safety and the safety of our staff at the forefront.
- Limit your time outside the home, unless you are taking a walk or exercising outdoors.
- Exercise regularly (it strengthens your immune system)
- Wash your hands frequently
- Keep from touching your face with your hands
- Clean counter surfaces
- If you feel sick, stay home! If you have a fever stay home.
- If you feel the need to see your family physician, call them for advise and recommendations.